The Brain Coach For Seniors - When your brain works right, you reap the rewards!
RSS

Positive Qualities
Remembering Brain Trauma
Surgery
powered by

My Blog

Building Better Brain Health

Building Better Brain Health (Lack Continued)

"Oh, would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us." - Robert Burns "To a Louse", 1759-1796

Boy, oh, boy, was this quote on target this month! Just when you think you have conquered a negative aspect, BAM!!!!, someone casually points out a trend of thought that will give you the pause of an "ah, ha" moment. I was talking to a colleague about "lack" plaguing me in the past, but not now...and low and behold, lack's roots were lodged deeper in my brain than I thought. I was working on this project, getting nowhere. I could not reconcile my writer's block. These times of block usually occur when I can sense that something is coming or will be provided that will wrap up and finish the work with some flare. But, the flare was not making itself known. My friend commented that it just might be rooted in the "lack of faith" in myself.

That truth hit me hard. Why had I not seen it? I am used to digging pretty deep into my psyche, but I guess I was digging in the wrong place. No matter how knowledgeable we think we are about ourselves...on this path to balancing our brain, we need others who have our best interests in mind. Our like-minded friends may just happen to say, "Have you looked into this aspect over here?" We need each other for just such moments. Thank, you, Sheila!!!

25 Comments to Building Better Brain Health:

Comments RSS
strona on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 5:29 AM
You don't need to seem even : simply just choose the appropriate place by way of online, and Just organise from the dresser. It provides for storage space of major jackets

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:24 PM
Es moeglicherweise geben als Ergebnis viel vor I beraten erklaerte ihr, dass am Sonntagnachmittag, warum ihre Grossmutter immer normal minimieren die Spitze aus. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

help with essay on Friday, September 22, 2017 12:41 AM
It can help to reshape the brain cells itself so one can easily remember the new things and also adopt the new environment easily and quickly.

do my paper for me on Monday, October 16, 2017 11:38 PM
Westinghouse is the best company for the installation of the thermostat and heaters in your apartment and office. The team insures the satisfactory product with the satisfactory installation. The certified products claim the guarantee of the services and durability of the product. Instead of this the company offers the 24/7 services to its customers.

pan card update on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 5:16 AM
IINs are the essential directing component for continuous cases.

TSPSCHallticket on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:15 AM
Discover Tspsc Results Latest News,Videos and Pictures

aadhar card status by name on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 7:48 AM
The nation India required a special innovation to perceive the nationals among the foreigners and travelers.

cartoon hd on Monday, June 18, 2018 12:09 AM
A Spanish lingo sound track for select undertakings is accessible by methods for second solid programing.

pan card download soft copy on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 1:33 PM
Thank you, that's definitely something I'll think about in the future

terrarium tv on Friday, July 06, 2018 2:22 AM
I have additionally looked into other best VPN administrations you can use to watch motion pictures and TV appears on Terrarium TV secretly

John Gordon on Saturday, July 07, 2018 6:47 AM
You have posted very informative article about brain health.I have gained knowledge which i did not know before. cosmetic boxes

Cartoon HD for PC on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 7:19 PM
conventional post, remain mindful of this entrancing work. It genuinely respects understand that this subject is being anchored also on this site so cheers for putting aside chance to discuss this!
Reply to comment

happy-birthday-mom-quotes-from-step-daughter on Thursday, August 09, 2018 12:21 PM
I am amazingly vivacious to explore the post,it is colossally well written.You have done unfaltering work in surrounding this post and I pushed your work. Grateful.

alienware black friday on Tuesday, October 02, 2018 2:16 AM
In 2014, more UK-based retailers received the Black Friday advertising plan than any time in recent memory

messageonpci on Saturday, October 06, 2018 4:37 AM
It is additionally conceivable to begin a discussion on one iOS gadget and proceed with it on another. iMessage-particular capacities work just between machines running iOS 5 or later or running Mountain Lion or later, be that as it may, on the iPhone

drivers epson on Saturday, October 06, 2018 4:42 AM
Epson L210 Drivers is great with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 y Windows 8.1.

redboxtvdowapma on Saturday, October 06, 2018 6:00 AM
When you lease the film, you at that point go to the Redbox booth to lift it up. You should swipe a similar Visa that you have enrolled with them online when you get to the stand so they know which motion picture to retrieve.You won't be charged for the film except if you return it late.

Happy New Year Quotes on Saturday, October 06, 2018 7:09 AM
Also cheerful New Year brings delights and joy among the general population so individuals attempt to commend it in one of a kind way. Accordingly, novel approach to wish your relatives and admirers of upbeat New Year Greetings 2019 this causes you in making your adoration ones glad and blissful.

TVTAP App on Saturday, October 20, 2018 7:18 AM
If its all the same to you observe that we give one of a kind and unadulterated apk record and give speedier download speed than TV TAP apk mirrors

irobot roomba 960 review on Friday, November 02, 2018 6:58 AM
irobot roomba 960 is best option for all of us as per my experience

TVTAP Firestick on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 5:32 AM
Windows gadget to watch most recent movies, TV demonstrates electronic gushing substance on PC with Tv Tap

best port on Wednesday, November 07, 2018 5:41 AM
Great post! keep doing this for your visitors i love to discuss about hard disk after getting inspiration from here i have started doing my own website

asphaltmodapk on Thursday, November 08, 2018 11:05 PM
Here's the Asphalt 9: Legends mods APK Android diversion with hacks go up against the world's most brave drivers and in the end turn into the accompanying Asphalt 9 Legend – by the makers of Asphalt 8: Airborne. Black-top nine legends

GBWhatsapp apk on Friday, November 23, 2018 6:47 AM
The best piece about the application is that notwithstanding the way that it offers all of the features of WhatsApp it offers two or three more features and decisions

felizanonuevo2019 on Tuesday, December 04, 2018 2:40 AM
Mensajes, objeto, y aspectos gráficos no deben presentarse excesivos o inapropiados desde un punto de vista comunicacional. Entre los aspectos más importantes del los Templates para tarjetas de año nuevo 2019